Friday, October 21, 2011

Pinnable Me: Kiddos

My bestest friend is 16 weeks pregnant and we are anxiously awaiting whether we're going to be welcoming a baby boy or baby girl in March. In honor of her and the fact that she's having a girl (according to me and the oh-so reliable Chinese gender chart), here are some precious little girls.

Disclaimer: She (and I when that time comes) would welcome either a baby boy or baby girl, I just found some precious little girls via pinterest

Source: None via Brittany on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! those are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few of these cute pins on Pinterest too. Aren't they sweet!

    I have posted about a few of my favourite Halloween pins on my blog so if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my weekly Pinning and Singing Linky Party as this post is just fabulous!

    Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete