Monday, October 10, 2011

Gamecocks vs. Wildcats

This past Saturday was the match-up between my Carolina Gamecocks and the Kentucky Wildcats. I wasn't necessarily the most upbeat Carolina fan at the game because of the week before but thankfully Connor Shaw did very well his first week as our quarterback for the entire game. Now, no offense to any Wildcat fans, but Kentucky is not very good this year so I went in thinking that if we lost this game our season is over. Carolina pulled out another W beating the Wildcats 54-3, leaving us 5-1 and 3-1 in the SEC. I'm linking up with The Belles of Saturday to bring y'all my tailgating pictures from the game. You'll notice that both me and my friend Caroline change outfits. Neither of us loved what we wore and changed before we continued our evening out.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment