Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Magrath

I absolutely LOVE babies! I especially love meeting all of the new little bundles of joy that my friends have been having lately. Insert George Nathaniel Magrath IV (better known as Rowe)The husband and I went over to meet baby Rowe last Monday and to bring his parent's dinner. His daddy is in residency with my husband and his mommy has become a good friend of mine since our husband's also went to medical school together. She looked amazing by the way. Yep, that's right, Ashley had just given birth to baby Rowe a week and a half before. And she looks like that! I can only hope to look half as good as she did when I'm pregnant. He was such a sweet baby and only cried at the very end (I assume because he knew I was leaving and didn't want me to go :-) ) Welcome to the world Rowe!

No comments:

Post a Comment