Friday, September 16, 2011

Say What?

Y'all will notice on my blog roll that I have Anthroholic listed (I would link to her blog, but it's been privatized) As an anthropologie lover, I like to read the blogs so as to see the clothes on real people as opposed to skinny minnie models. My friend Kristin (also an anthropologie lover) emailed me this morning with this crazy story. It saddens me that someone who has that many followers would do something like that to so many people. I personally was never affected by this but hope that everyone involved is reimbursed what they're owed. If you want to read more about it, you can look at Tracy's blog post that chronicles her personal experience with Kim of Anthroholic. You should note that Kim comes in on the comments and apologizes and Tracy herself says that she has been reimbursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment