Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinnable Me: Quotable Friday

Pinterest is amazing. I love to read, so it's only fitting that I love quotes just as much. There's nothing better than curling up with a good book in bed. I lucked out that my husband loves to read as well so we frequent the bookstore together to just wander around like an old married couple with our Starbucks. For this Pinnable Me Friday, I've linked up with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags to bring you some of my favorite quotes.

Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Pinterest and every one of your quotes.

    The Albert Einstein one is the best! Would you mind if I stole it?? He he...

    Hope you're having a wonderful Friday.

    Happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete