Monday, September 19, 2011

Gamecocks vs. Navy

This past Saturday was Carolina's first home game. I was so happy to be back at Williams-Brice cheering on my Gamecocks. It seems as if this season is going to be the season of nail biting games for the Carolina fans, but as long as we win we'll be happy fans. Carolina beat Navy 24-21. Marcus Lattimore really showed out this game and I know Gamecock Nation feels lucky to have him in garnet and black on Saturday nights. 3-0!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm linking up with The Belles of Saturday to bring you my tailgating pictures from Saturday's game. I was awful at taking pictures and only have 4 :-( we had a long evening on Friday night. The husband wasn't there on Saturday, he went to Death Valley to cheer on his Tigers.

2 comments:

  1. Lattimore for Heisman!!!!

    Hopefully we can play better this week and not have the game be such a nail biter, I don't know if I can take any more of those! We are too talented of a team for all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Thanks for linking up. Go Cocks!

    ReplyDelete