Monday, September 12, 2011

Gamecocks vs. Dawgs

What a nerve-wracking exciting game! This was my first trip to Athens for the Carolina vs. Georgia game and, boy, am I glad that we made the trip. Carolina sure knows how to have you on the edge of your seat crossing your fingers that they're going to pull out the win. My Gamecocks gave us another win against the Georgia Bulldogs, 45-42, and now have us starting the season 2-0. It's always a trip back to years of tailgating past when we travel to away games as we've gotten accustomed to tailgating indoors in a condo before the game and sitting in the indoor/outdoor boxes at Williams-Brice so if it's hotter than h-e-l-l outside, you can just walk up the stairs and sit in the air conditioning (which is such a blessing to be able to do in the SC heat) After being packed in like sardines with our fellow Gamecock fans, I am glad we traveled to the first two games of the season but am even more happy that next weekend we'll be cheering on our Gamecocks from HOME against Navy. Go Cocks!

I'm linking up with The Belles of Saturday to bring you my tailgating pictures from Athens.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*I promise that eventually I will use camera pictures. I left my battery in the charger at my parent's house so all I have from the game are iPhone pictures*

Mom & I after arriving in Athens

Tailgating with the hubs


The parentals


Oh HEY COCKY


Another Carolina TD!


Happy fans after another Carolina win! Go Cocks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Looks like you had a good time, I watched the second half of your game. It was giving me anxiety, so I know it must have been crazy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete