Friday, September 2, 2011

Pinnable Me: Tailgating Party

I cannot believe that football season is FINALLY back! Hopefully my South Carolina GAMECOCKS will live up to expectations this season and make it an exciting one full of firsts for their ever loyal fans. We tailgate in a pretty awesome space which is a condo that my parents own behind the cockabooses at Williams-Brice. It's nice to have somewhere with comfy seating, a kitchen, a normal bathroom and air conditioning to escape the heat. You get used to something like that; however, we do not have the same FABULOUS amenities when we travel for away games. (The first game is in Charlotte versus the Pirates of East Carolina) For the pinnable me Friday, I've linked up with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags to bring you some tailgating food ideas for this football season, all in the shape of footballs. (Who knew there were so many options?) Go Cocks!



































No comments:

Post a Comment