Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Hooting Owl

Today is my dear friend Kristin's birthday. We've became friends more recently, but are from the same hometown and had a lot of mutual friends. She's an anthropologie loving girl whose lover moved a month ago to live in Oklahoma for his job (which is an awesome job BTW). She's my sometimes workout partner when we're not feeling lazy after work and my daily fashion consultant. She loves receiving Barry Manilow cd's in the mail and mails me back the cutest pug cards that she draws herself.
She's one of the only people that entertains my wishes and addresses me as "Mrs. Dr." much to my husband's chagrin. One of the most important things in life, in my opinion, is to surround yourself with supportive, loving friends who will sit and listen when you're feeling sad or need to get something off of your chest, but will also roll around on the floor laughing like an idiot with you even if other people look at you like you're insane.

Happy Birthday to you today Miss Lavender, I wish you many many more wonderful days. XoXo.
P.S. Jiminy wanted to wish you a happy birthday as well. Chirp Chirp.

No comments:

Post a Comment