Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shopping Sunday

I can't breath. And I'm sitting in my living room looking beautiful watching Sunday football and hoping that my fantasy team can pull out a win for the 7th week in a row. I'm in 1st place in our league with my husband and his friends and one other wife. I'm kinda a big deal.

I need to get on making my Christmas list for my parents and husband. My parents have a due date (Thanksgiving Day) for our lists. I always tend to wait until the last minute but here are some things I'm currently wanting. (Seriously Tory Burch, re-release the Selma's already. You said you were in December...)

Christmas 2

$85 - katespade.com

$195 - shirise.com

$88 - nordstrom.com

$58 - katespade.com

$85 - katespade.com

$18 - lordandtaylor.com


Christmas

$128 - jcrew.com

$158 - lillypulitzer.com

$198 - jcrew.com

$298 - jcrew.com

$80 - jcrew.com

$81 - asos.com

$198 - jcrew.com

3 comments:

  1. Those yellow J.Crew heels are ahhhmayyyzing! You're really smart putting your Christmas-wants on your blog, I'll have to do that! Those Kate Spade mittens are on my wishlist too-- they're so freaking cute! Oh, and I totally agree with you about Tory Burch, can we sign a petition for those Selmas to be re-released?? Have a great rest of your Sunday, and good luck on that fantasy team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perffffect Christmas list... and yes when is TB going to release the Selmas?? I've been waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tory Burch flats. I have the same ones in gold and live in them. You should def get a pair - you won't be sorry!

    ReplyDelete