Thursday, January 3, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 21+ lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. Obviously if I wear pants, they are maternity all the way
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Bursts of energy late at night which my husband loves that I want to run around the house doing things at midnight
Best moment last week? Our maternity pictures! (which are AMAZING)
Movement? She's a mover & a shaker
Food cravings? Honestly, nothing is really jumping out at me anymore
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Still half in/half out 
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Christmas! Our last one without our sweet little girl
Milestones: No milestones except this baby growing by the day it seems like. And obviously I'm caring less & less what I look like in these weekly pictures :-)

1 comment: