Monday, January 14, 2013

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 21+ lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. Obviously if I wear pants, they are maternity all the way
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Other than the fact that I have to get up every 2-3 hours to pee, it's lovely. Guess my body is preparing me for life with baby
Best moment last week? Celebrating Christmas with our families and seeing all the sweet little gifts for Grace. And mommy got some cute post-pregnancy clothes as well 
:-)
Movement? We're definitely playing the "what body part is that?" game now
Food cravings? Nothing really. I've been a boring person as far as that is concerned.
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Still half in/half out which makes me wonder if it'll ever fully pop
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating the new year! I can't believe that it will be 2013 and that we will be meeting our little girl shortly thereafter
Milestones: I'm going to the ob every two weeks now and soon will be weekly. Scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment