Monday, January 14, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 25 lbs as of my last doctor's visit
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. Obviously if I wear pants, they are maternity all the way
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Still the same, getting up to pee often
Best moment last week? Celebrating the new year and Carolina winning their bowl game
Movement? Still moving all over the place
Food cravings? Honestly, nothing is really jumping out at me anymore
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Still half in/half out grrr
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My last bi-weekly visit at the ob next week as well as getting a new bigger car next weekend for our little girl
Milestones: Well, this is nothing to do with the baby but I took down all of our Christmas decor so we will not be bringing this baby into the Christmas home, now on to finishing organizing her room and ordering the last little bit of things I need for the baby. Oh and packing my hospital bag. I need to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment