Monday, January 14, 2013

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 28lbs, um say what?
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. I'm amazed that I can still fit in some of my regular shirts. Thank you tunics.
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Still the same, getting up to pee often
Best moment last week? My last biweekly visit! This little girl is coming SOON!
Movement? Still moving all over the place
Food cravings? Honestly, nothing is really jumping out at me anymore
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? It's completely flat. I thought it would pop out! (And it may still)
Wedding rings on or off? On (kinda) I have to pick one, I can't wear all three rings at the same time (two bands & engagement ring)
What I miss: Nothing right now. Except wearing normal clothes. And not feeling like a baby orca.
What I am looking forward to: Getting checked every week and seeing how our little girl is progressing. I wonder what day she'll decide to make her appearance! Hopefully she'll hold off until February.
Milestones: We're almost completely ready. Picked up the last couple of things we'll need for her first little while at home. Still need to install the car seat in Derrick's car for the hospital. Oh and I still need to pack my hospital bag. And need to get back on writing thank you notes. Ugh, weekly goals are so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment