Tuesday, December 18, 2012

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 21+ lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. Obviously if I wear pants, they are maternity all the way
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Still erratic, thank goodness for not working and being able to sleep whenever I need to
Best moment last week? My last baby shower thrown by the in-laws. Our little girl is certainly loved.
Movement? She's getting quite aggressive with her movements
Food cravings? Honestly, nothing is really jumping out at me anymore
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Still half in/half out although the belly button looks like it's  going to be completely flat soon
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Our maternity pictures this weekend! Can't wait!
Milestones: Baby girl's nursery is DONE! Now I just have to move on to organizing her closet and drawers but other than that it is beautiful and girly and ready to welcome home Grace Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment