Tuesday, December 18, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 21+ lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Erratic, this little girl is a MOVER
Best moment last week? My sweet best friend & her momma threw a shower for Grace
Movement? Moving all over the place
Food cravings? anything sweet
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Still half in/half out
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My last baby shower in Charleston thrown by my in-laws, I can't believe how fast time is flying
Milestones: 10 Weeks (or less, hopefully not more) until we meet our baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment