Monday, December 3, 2012

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 20 lbs , woah baby
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity (non maternity in this picture)
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping when I can, getting a little uncomfortable at night
Best moment last week? My baby shower in Columbia! So much fun, now if I only had a place to put all of these things for baby Grace
Movement? We have quite the little mover & shaker, baby girl loves to MOVE
Food cravings? pomegranate seeds, fruit in jello
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Um kinda still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Carolina vs Clemson & Thanksgiving!, Seeing my sweet friend Jillian who lives in NYC
Milestones: My last visit that is 4 weeks apart on Nov 27, then I start every 2 weeks! Crazy to think our baby girl is getting closer to being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment