Monday, November 19, 2012

Grace Foster's Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for my sweet little girl this past Sunday at our country club. We <3 Forest Lake obviously since it's where our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were held. It was such a lovely day and Derrick even made an appearance towards the end of the shower (to help with gifts of course). Grace Foster is such a loved little girl already and I can't wait for our furniture to all FINALLY be here in the next couple of weeks so we can put all of her new pretties away.
Before the shower

Lots of lovely gifts for our little girl

I'm ready to EAT

My gift transporter

Opening gifts

A pretty little outfit for Grace Foster

My sweet grandmother & I

Mom & I

My MIL & I

Andrea has an adorable little girl already. Her and Grace Foster will be a little less than 11 months apart in age.

Aunt Carla & I

No comments:

Post a Comment