Sunday, November 11, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Let's talk about how they tried to traumatize me at the doctor by putting me on a broken scale...crisis averted, up 15 lbs! Woo baby girl is growing fast!
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity 
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping okay, naps are sometimes a necessity 
Best moment last week? HALLOWEEN! Passing my gestational diabetes class, boo to having to take iron supplements
Movement? She is still a late night mover although I've noticed more movement during the day now
Food cravings? CANDY and FRUIT aka sugar
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In but definitely getting more and more interesting looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: That I get another ultrasound at 28 weeks, can't wait to see how different my baby girl looks
Milestones: No new milestones (except packing on the pounds, yeesh) ; ordered chandelier for baby girl's room, set date for maternity photos, baby showers are coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment