Monday, December 3, 2012

29 Weeks


I'm a little behind on these posts :-) 
How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity (non maternity in this picture, thank you Lilly for making things that fit my pregnant body but in my normal pre-pregnancy size)
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Less naps during the day, we have a busy December and I need to get to decorating for the holidays
Best moment last week? Carolina beating CLEMSON!
Movement? Baby girl is a late night mover. Like midnight as in late night.
Food cravings? pomegranate seeds, edy's dibs, sweet petite pickles
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? I know this belly button is going to pop out soon, it's sorta half out/half in right now
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My 2nd baby shower in Columbia thrown by my best friend and her momma! Also we'll have all of our nursery furniture in by 30 weeks so I can start organizing baby girl's things
Milestones: Only that my to-do list keeps getting longer, call the pediatrician office!

No comments:

Post a Comment