Monday, August 22, 2011

Paintin' Skillz

I somehow managed to convince my husband that we should go to couple's night at Bottles and Brushes last Friday night. Being the sweet man that he is, he agreed to indulge me in my need to sit in a couple's painting class for an hour. I had been once before with my cousin Kimberly. See our beautiful works of art:
For couple's night you do a two-sided painting. One person paints one canvas, the other paints the other and you put them together to get your one painting. We painted the Ravenel bridge. I painted it in the daytime and Derrick did the night side. Derrick got just a *little* upset when I tried to take my brush to fix his. What can I say? It's the control freak in me. I asked him where he thought we could hang these (ha ha), maybe we'll give them to my parents to proudly display in their home along with my brother's artwork. (He can actually paint)

No comments:

Post a Comment