Wednesday, September 5, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 4 pounds at my doctor's visit this week! Not too bad and it's definitely all in my belly
Maternity clothes? Nope, jeans are still buttoning and I can breathe, although my shorts aren't so this weekend at the first Carolina game I'll be breaking out the belly band
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well. Back to waking up at a normal time in the morning (aka before noon)
Best moment last week? We found out whether Baby Huey was a HE or a SHE and are soooo excited to be having a baby GIRL! Also, hello baby belly. You can tell I'm pregnant now depending on what I'm wearing. For example, the dress in this picture is fitted, HELLLLLLLLO belly. I promise my jeans still button. So weird.
Movement? No movement that I can feel yet
Food cravings? Pasta Salad, Cucumber Sushi Rolls, Chocolate Dibs, any CANDY
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Getting to see Grace again at my next visit during the anatomy scan, hopefully feeling her move soon and planning her sweet little nursery
Milestones: Finding out her GENDER, sweet baby girl

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! You look so cute. Seems like everybody around me is having a girl, including me!

    ReplyDelete