Thursday, September 13, 2012

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 4 pounds at my last doctor's visit, won't know another update until 10/2 unless I decide to get on the scale at my parent's house
Maternity clothes? Nope, even though my jeans still button I broke out the belly band for comfort's sake the other night
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well. Back to waking up at an obscene time in the morning but I get to help the hubby look for whatever item he's lost in the morning. :-)
Best moment last week? That I finally actually have a little belly. Sure, others won't make comments yet about me being pregnant because they're not sure if I'm pregnant or just enjoy too many cupcakes, but it's enough of a bump for me right now
Movement? No movement that I can feel yet
Food cravings? Cheese tortellini with arrabiata sauce, pre-packaged fruit from earth fare/whole foods, leather fruit strips
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: We found nursery furniture for her so looking forward to getting that ordered in the next couple of weeks and starting to get her nursery together
Milestones: Finding baby furniture (yay) and pretty much planning her entire nursery. Seriously. Now on to ordering after I take the hubs to the furniture store to show him.

No comments:

Post a Comment