Thursday, September 20, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 4 pounds at my last doctor's visit. I think I'm probably up 6 now?
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans are amazingly comfortable. They're still a little big and I have to pull them up a lot but I love them.
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping okay. I can't seem to sleep for long stretches of time because I'm already getting uncomfortable while sleeping. Yikes! 
Best moment last week? That there's been some days of fall weather here, it still gets pretty hot most days but I'm loving the cooler mornings
Movement? I think I felt her move this week. It wasn't anything strong so I'm not really 100% sure what it was
Food cravings? FRUIT, the little pickles from Earth Fare
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Showing the hubs the nursery furniture I like this weekend and probably ordering 3 of the pieces, woo hoo! That means it's time to paint!
Milestones: Maybe feeling Grace move? Getting soooo close to halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment