Thursday, August 30, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I don't think I've gained much, maybe a pound?
Maternity clothes? Nope, jeans are still buttoning and I can breathe
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well. I've been sleeping more this week, waking up when the husband goes to work but immediately going back to sleep afterwards.
Best moment last week? Final week before finding out if Baby Huey is a he or a she
Movement? No movement that I can feel yet
Food cravings? Fruit strips, gushers
Gender? We find out TODAY! I turn 16 weeks today!
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender of my sweet little baby today. I cannot wait! The hubs is convinced it's a girl and I have no feeling either way.
Milestones: GENDER REVEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment