Thursday, August 30, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still think I'm holding at 0, we don't have a scale at the house so I won't know a number until my next doctor's visit
Maternity clothes? Nope, although I notice some items getting a little tighter
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well. Waking up on my own at 6:30 but it's been easy for me to go back to sleep
Best moment last week? Finally having the secret out. Excited to actually be able to talk about this little baby
Movement? No movement that I can feel yet
Food cravings? Cheese Doodles, CUPCAKES, Chips & Salsa
Gender? Too early to tell (We find out on August 30 at 16 weeks!!)
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender of my good friend's baby this week. I'm so excited for her and also VERY excited since it means we'll only be a week away from finding out the gender of ours!
Milestones: Love that my little baby is just growing and growing inside my belly

No comments:

Post a Comment