Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pinterest....it's what's for dinner

What ever did we do before pinterest and all of the millions of recipes it gives us?

Last night was a pinterest night for dinner (and let's be honest, most of the time I cook it's via pinterest) I think my husband may have gone into shock as I cooked a full meal twice this week.

First up, I fixed a Strawberry Fields Salad courtesy of Southern Living


I can't give my personal opinion on this because I wasn't hungry enough to eat the salad but the husband loved it. I'm going to give it a try for lunch today.

Our main course was beef pepper steak. I get picked on because of my love of a crock pot. It's just so dang easy to throw things into a pot and let them cook while you do whatever. The beef pepper steak did not disappoint.


My husband was feeling extra helpful while I was preparing things in the kitchen and put together his Easter bunny pug puzzle :-) He's such a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment