1. I shop too much. Like way too much. Thank God for things not fitting or me not liking them, otherwise my closet would over take our entire house. My favorites of late : Kate Spade & Anthropologie
2. I think I'm a pretty good friend. I've learned more recently the importance of expecting the same in return.
3. I married a pretty awesome guy. One who doesn't mind that I'm not exactly the portrait of a domestic goddess. Oh and he agrees to see ridiculous movies that he has no desire to see with me, like Cabin in the Woods this weekend.
4. I watch absolute trash on TV. Toddlers & Tiaras, Real Housewives of Anywhere, Gossip Girl, anything on ABC family (okay that may not be trash, but it's meant for girl's 10 years younger than I)
5. My husband let me know who my best friend was the other week. I told her about the ridiculous conversations that we have at home. He's right though, she's the best and I'm sad we weren't friends sooner.
6. I feel like all I've been doing is sitting around and waiting. It's a weird feeling and I've been trying to occupy my time with fun things. Like seeing this sweet little guy in the hospital after his surgery. FYI MUSC Children's Hospital gives you Wendy's Frosty's. Amazing.
7. I'm so happy for a weekend of no call. I hate my husband's pager. And love being able to go to the farmer's market on Saturday morning for crepes.
8. I need to return to the gym. It's been a week. And before that it had been a week. I can't seem to motivate myself to exercise. I can however motivate myself to make funfetti cupcakes and eat them.
9. I called Anthropologie customer service today to locate these two tops for me. They have the best customer service of any company in my opinion. Refer to confession 1, I do realize I love shopping.
10. I'm pretty sure I got Bieber Fever last night after watching this clip. My husband told me to look up his height. He's 5'3"!!! That's too short for this 5' 6.5" girl. Bieber Fever gone.