Monday, October 29, 2012

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 8 lbs as of my last ob appointment at the beginning of the month. I'll find out a new number on Tuesday, I think I'm up 11-12 right now.
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity 
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping okay, naps are sometimes a necessity 
Best moment last week? Saw Boyz II Men in concert and went to the fair! Also, my dear friend Jenna was in town for wedding planning activities. I love seeing her as much as I can!
Movement? She is still a late night/early morning mover, I've been woken up a few times by her little kicks
Food cravings? CANDY, so convenient with Halloween ha
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In but definitely getting more and more interesting looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My gestational diabetes screening the day before Halloween :-)
Milestones: No new milestones, planning away and trying to get her nursery together by the end of November (at least for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment