Wednesday, October 24, 2012

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 8 lbs as of my last ob appointment at the beginning of the month. I think I'm about 10 lbs gained now
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity 
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping okay for the most part, still having pretty erratic patterns and sleeping for short spans of time throughout the day
Best moment last week? Celebrating my 28th birthday, my last one without sweet little Grace
Movement? She is still a late night/early morning mover, I've been woken up a few times by her little kicks
Food cravings? Loving fruit and candy
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In but definitely getting more and more interesting looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My gestational diabetes screening the day before Halloween :-)
Milestones: No new milestones, loving that I actually LOOK pregnant, that the weight is slowly adding on (thank you body) and that I've been through more weeks of my pregnancy than I have left. CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment