Wednesday, October 24, 2012

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 8 lbs as of my last ob appointment
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity (maternity pants/non maternity top in this picture)
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping okay for the most part
Best moment last week? Derrick felt our little girl kick for the first time, so special!
Movement? She is a late night/early morning mover; maybe she's going to be a night owl like her mommy
Food cravings? HOT WINGS (I ate 10 at the Carolina-Georgia game at halftime)
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? In but definitely getting more and more interesting looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My 28th BIRTHDAY!
Milestones: Derrick feeling Grace kick

No comments:

Post a Comment