Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lilly Love



Did y'all buy any goodies from the Lilly sale a couple of days ago? I was on vacation but managed to grab 2 things from my cell phone (that had 10% battery life left) while we were sitting at the Orange Bowl. I couldn't pass up getting 2 Lilly items for less than $100!

First, I purchased the Eloise blouse. I got the skirt pictured for my birthday and LOVE it. I just wasn't down for spending $140 on a white button up shirt. But for $34??? Lilly had me sold.
The second thing I purchased was the Sadie dress. I ended up having to get it from a via site since they were sold out of my size on the Lilly site. I ended up paying $5 more for it on the other site but still at $44.50 it was a steal. I can't wait to wear it in the spring!
There were more things I wanted but unfortunately none in my size. I love my steals from Lilly!

1 comment:

  1. Great Lilly deals! I snagged two Murfee scarves, and that's all I could get. But $80 for two?! I couldn't pass it up! I'm so glad you were able to get some great steals!!

    ReplyDelete