Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mr & Mrs




As all of my friends are now getting engaged and married, (the husband's are all having babies, but that's another story) my life has been consumed with weddings, showers and bachelorette parties. I threw a couple's shower for my dear friend Caroline and her husband to be Josh this past weekend at my parent's condo over by the Carolina Stadium. We tailgate in it during football season but it doesn't get used throughout the year making it the perfect party hosting spot. We even had our engagement party there, see:Hubby + Me and 5 of my bridesmaids, beautiful all of 'em




But I digress, I sent out precious invites with mustaches and lips on them so of course I had to make mustaches and lips on a stick. It was relatively simple and only slightly time consuming.Bride-to-be, Me, Krazy Kristin :-)




I co-hosted with my beautiful friend Katheryn, who is the best to co-host with. She is such a help with food and all the things that go along with hosting a shower. We had a wonderful spread with homemade barbeque (2 different kinds!), cheese dip, banana pudding, bacon wrapped dates, spinach + artichoke dip, veggies, fruit, pasta salad, beer, champagne and more!The co-hostesses in the kitchen




We had such a great time and Caroline + Josh went home with some fun goodies for their new life as husband and wife.












No comments:

Post a Comment