Thursday, June 23, 2011

06.21.08

It's hard to believe that this was 3 years ago. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I love you!



Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

2 comments:

  1. I am so very glad I just found your blog! You guys are just too, too cute. And girl I was cracking up over the Yankee Candle kid ... and how did he afford the Keurig too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you April! I love your blog too. I'm convinced the kid has a parent that works at Yankee Candle...although that still doesn't explain the Keurig!

    ReplyDelete