Monday, January 28, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 28lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity still. Although to be honest, I'd much rather just wear pajamas
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Still the same, getting up to pee often
Best moment last week? Weekly visits started!
Movement? Still moving all over the place
Food cravings? I've been on an orange kick lately, orange juice, oranges. Yum.
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? It's completely flat still
Wedding rings on or off? On (kinda) I have to pick one, I can't wear all three rings at the same time (two bands & engagement ring)
What I miss: Nothing still except wearing normal clothes and being able to order spring clothes and try them on
What I am looking forward to: Being full term in a week!
Milestones: We'll install the car seat this weekend, make a trip to Target to grab a couple more things and I'll FINALLY pack that hospital bag I've been putting off...



No comments:

Post a Comment