Thursday, February 7, 2013

39 Weeks


How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 30 lbs
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity & non maternity (most of the non maternity is usually just a cardigan though)
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping more often 
Best moment last week? Got to see our baby girl on an ultrasound at 38 weeks. She looks like she's running out of room
Movement? She's getting a little cramped in there
Food cravings? Nothing specific, just eating all I can before this girl comes out and I've got to get back to the real world of healthy eating & exercising
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None - seriously, none
Belly button it/out? It's completely flat still
Wedding rings on or off? Off, my push present was a ring so I can wear that because I'm waiting to have it sized until my fingers go back to normal
What I miss: Nothing except not being pregnant
What I am looking forward to: my due date in 1 week! As of now the plan is to evict her on that day (Valentine's  day)
Milestones: everything is ready and waiting, hospital bag items are laid out and ready to go, we have a friend in line to watch Raleigh while we're in the hospital, now we just need our baby girl!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment