Monday, January 28, 2013

37 Weeks


How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 29lbs
Maternity clothes? I just grab whatever maternity item I can find. Have them all in a pile together in my closet because it's just easier.
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Pretty sleepy sometimes but others I am wide awake and cleaning like a psycho
Best moment last week? Y'all I'm dilated half a centimeter. So excited even though I know that means nothing haha, but it is half a centimeter less that I have to go at delivery
Movement? Still moving all over the place
Food cravings? Still oranges & Dr. Pepper
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None that I can feel
Belly button it/out? It's weird now. I don't know how to describe it.
Wedding rings on or off? On sometimes. We've had some pretty warm days here lately and when we do my little hands swell and I can't wear my rings :-(
What I miss: Nothing except comfortable sleep
What I am looking forward to: That our little girl could come now ANY DAY! And that once we hit February 1st my sweet husband is taking me to buy my push present (It's amethyst so we're waiting to make sure she's actually born in February first)
Milestones: FULL TERM BABY


No comments:

Post a Comment