Sunday, November 18, 2012

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm hovering around the 20 pound mark now. Scary.
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and non-maternity 
Stretch marks? None! (And hopefully it will stay that way)
Sleep? Sleeping when I can, getting a little uncomfortable at night
Best moment last week? Carolina beating Arkansas
Movement? We have quite the little mover & shaker, baby girl loves to MOVE
Food cravings? honeycrisp apples, pomegranate seeds, brown rice with soy sauce
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Grace Foster Huey
Labor signs? None
Belly button it/out? Um kinda still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower in Columbia!
Milestones: 3rd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment